Saturday, April 23, 2005

Cheap Eats: Jimmy's A&A Foods and Deli

A Middle-Eastern cuisine - excellent schwarmas stuffed with the best of everything as well a lot of other similar foods - most of which I am not overly familiar with. I generally need a tour guide to remind me of the names and nature of all of the delicious things I never learned the names of.

A great place to stock up on the middle eastern spices and other treats. (If you've never tried it, pick up some zatar, and find some recipes online). They have 2 locations, 1401 20 Ave NW and downtown at 213 6 Ave SE - no doubt it's packed at lunch time! They deliver now, and cater as well.

The aptmosphere in the store is high paced, fun and entertaining (I think Jimmy has ADD :-) ).

They will have a web-site at www.jimmysaandanda.com but it doesn't appear to be live quite yet.

Categories:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jimmys is home of the Best Donairs Anywhere!!!!!!!!!

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH JIMMY'S IS THE BEST
I just got a job there... should be almost too much fun

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home