Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The AAdvantage Dining & The AAdvantage Hotel Programs by Rewards Network - Dining Search Results

Very cool. When we looked at the American Airlines dining promotion, we couldn't find any restaurants in Calgary that would give their points. Now there are 11 (well sort of 8, since all 3 Cannery Row locations are listed).

Right now they're having a triple points promotion.

The AAdvantage Dining & The AAdvantage Hotel Programs by Rewards Network - Dining Search Results

I've eaten at only some of those places and my favorite on this list is the Blue House Cafe. My cousin Sean works there (say "hi" for me!). I've also eaten at Cannery Row, great for seafood; and at Rajdoot. I used to go to Rajdoot every time I wanted East Indian food, but have since moved on to Glory of India. They have much larger portions and the food is wonderful. (of course, every time we want butter chicken, Art makes it. He makes the best butter chicken in town!)

If you're visiting Calgary - stay at Art's Place Guest House Great for families or groups.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home